This is a list of several methods to gain access to your enemies base. Just go through and have a good time in Metin2!
1. You can go through the central tower, trying to avoid the other team.
2. You can use the stepping stones on either side of the central, tower to cross the river.
3. You can take the underground route which will lead you directly to the other castle, or (metin2 yang) you can go to the central tower, depending on your target route.
Note: Buying Metin2 yang will make your characters more powerfull.^^
4. There are locked doors on the sides of the castles which you may enter, if you can pick the lock. These doors do not require a thieving level to enter, so just keep trying until you can go through, but remember it's best not to stay in one position too long because the longer you remain there, the more of a target you'll be.
5. You can use the ropes that you are provided with in the ground floor room, with the battlements on the sides of the castles to climb the walls and reach the first level(metin yang). Once you have used your rope for this, you cannot detach it from the battlement.
6. You can go through the main doors of the castle. These doors will be guarded well because they are the main entrance. But watch out for the opposition because they may forget to close this door and give you an opportunity to enter.(goldceo.com) Likewise, don't forget to close your main gate when going out unless you want to give the enemy a slight advantage.You can buy yang.